US vs. UK Score

I've decided to start keeping score on what's better in the US
vs. what's better in the UK. Here's the score to date:

US: 4
UK: 3

September 25, 2011

Poop, Poop and more Poop (dog poop, that is)

Written January 2011

So I've started working in London and walk a lot to and from tube stations and I constantly have to step around dog poop! There are signs around that indicate there is a fine for those who do not clean up after their dogs, but nobody seems to care. I am sidestepping to no end so I can avoid small and large piles of dog poop - yuck! If you insist on having a dog, then please clean up after it!

I haven't stepped in dog poop in California for ages...of course, I didn't walk there as much, either, but that's beside the point. What are these people thinking? Do they want to step in dog poop? I can't imagine they would be happy about it if it happened to them. So - CLEAN UP YOUR DOG'S POOP!!! The next time I see someone who doesn't clean up after their dog I WILL confront them. Disgusting... Point goes to California on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment